Re: [FWDLK] eBay item 185646902 (Ends 10/31/99,07:08:12 PST) -

Re: [FWDLK] eBay item 185646902 (Ends 10/31/99,07:08:12 PST) - Parts Cars

I received the following information from the owner of the
Fury on ebay:
"just parts car just the body no bumpers windshild is broken
& other
windows are ok.
metal is good except front clip has some bondo on it.  no
engine or
tranny no power windows
2 door h/t"
Brian