Re: [FWDLK] eBay item 185646902 (Ends 10/31/99,07:08:12 PST) -

Re: [FWDLK] eBay item 185646902 (Ends 10/31/99,07:08:12 PST) - Parts Cars

Sigh, these deals always show up when I am not in position to buy
anything. When I get a few things paid off in 2001, you bet it will be
like pulling teeth to find a good deal. Oh well, hope someone grabs it
and saves it, Finned Furys of any kind aren't exactly common anymore and
all are worth of saving in my book.  Of course, if a Fury I find will
fit in a wheelbarrow, I may have to rethink that a little bit. I've seen
a few roadrunners, where the only thing roadrunner was the vin, I would
hate to get that kind of action started in the land of Fins and Fury. Oh
well, my Saratoga keeps me good company.