[FWDLK] 58 Dodge on hemmings

Hey Guys,

    Thought someone out there might be interested in a 58 Dodge Custom
Royal Lancer being auctioned on Hemmings new auction service. The ad
states it is a 2dr hardtop, Crimson red and Eggshell White, with a 361
d-500 engine and an automatic trans, supposedly rust free. The picture
and ad can be seen on Hemmings site at www.hemmingsmotornews.com  The
current bid is $4700.50 with the auction ending on 10-29-99 at 2:00 cst.
Hope someone on the list gets it (I'd bid on it myself but I'm still
trying to sell my Chevelle to finance my '58 Plymouth buildup, any
takers?)  good luck,      Freddie