[FWDLK] More info, '55 DeSoto Coronado Interior

[FWDLK] More info, '55 DeSoto Coronado Interior

Leslie Howard posted an interior info. description on
the All-Par website <www.allpar.com> stating that the
'55 Coronado used the same leather/fabric combination
(I assume in Coronado colors, of course...) as the '55
Fireflite Sportsman 2dr HT, and goes on to say this
combination was not offered in any other '55 DeSoto
4-door sedan...

Sems to me the '54 interior was similar, but it's been
over 20 years since I last saw a '54 Coronado, and
that one was well short of show quality...

=====