[FWDLK] 6 Volt Tach

Hi Folks,
My buddy with the '55 Plymouth 259.cu V-8 wants to put a tachometer in his
car - any sources for a 6 volt tach?  All the current catalogs, auto stores
have 12 volt only.

I know Sun & Stewart Warner made them years ago, had one on my '50 Plymouth
coupe, in fact Sun had switch on back for 6v or 12v - wish I kept those old
tachs.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society-56 Fury