[FWDLK] frankenfin

Hello all, I finally got pictures of Frankenfin which started life out as a
1956 4 door Belvidereand now is a 2dr pickup elcamino thing.
It has 98 cadillac grille, 58 Corvette front bumper, 52 Chevy fenders,
Mercedes parking lights, front bumper put on trear and shortened, chrysler
sun visor, 56 ford trim, aerostar rear end.
If you would like to see the pics, email me directly at
drt-rdr@worldnet.att.net and I'll send them out

Nick