[FWDLK] Collectible Automobile Mag.

I bought the Dec. issue of Collectible Automobile yesterday and there is a big article about the 60-61 Dodge's. Im new to the list so I'm not sure if this has been posted before. It's a very good article. I want a 60 Dodge REALLY bad. I think I have my 64 Cadillac sold. I'll know for sure in the next day or two. As soon as it's gone I'll be looking.
                            Duane