Re: [FWDLK] Fixing up 59 Plymouth (Was No Subject)

Re: [FWDLK] Fixing up 59 Plymouth (Was No Subject)

According to my 1960 Chilton's Manual. It shows only a 361 for 59 and 60 with
Plymouth. Dodge got the 383 in 59 for the D500 only, with DeSoto getting the 383
in 59 as well. This was also true for Chrysler Saratoga and Windsor as well in
59 and 60.
Phil Patterson