[FWDLK] Prowler

In a message dated 11/5/99 10:33:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brians@springlakemi.com writes:

<< I can't remember the name of the Dodge brand Prowler...hmmm
 must have been those millions went elsewhere... >>

  Actually I cant believe you would be naive enough to think the Prowler was
an investment into Plymouth.  Do you think someone will look at the prowler
and say "Oh My God I Need To By A Plymouth Neon!"  Chrysler made a prowler
show car and had to badge it with a marque.. so picked the runt.  Hardly a
serious try at pumping life into Plymouth. Plymouth was left to die, Chrysler
did not want to make Plymouth unique in any way.