Re: [FWDLK] It's a Sad, Sad, Day

"Plymouth sales so far this year were 235,252, down 9 percent."

235-grand units for 1999?  And that's paltry?  Let's assume DC nets $1K per
vehicle...$235 million is not significant enough to help their bottom line?
Hello?

And the fact that sales were down 9 percent compared to last year....big
deal?  Sounds like the cycle of the market to me.  You gain some, you lose
some.

But I can whine and fret all I want, and it won't change their greedy minds.
Oh, well.  I suppose my #3 condition '55 Belvedere sedan will be worth $20
grand in a couple years because it'll be a genuine "classic?"  LOL!....

Rest in peace, beloved Plymouth!  Or, on the other side of the coin, live
forever via Forward Look fanatics!

Jason Rogers.