[FWDLK] Rear Glass Install Help

Can anyone offer any tips on installing the rear windshield for a '63 880
(please, no conniptions over '63s), I am having difficulty getting the
gasket over the glass. I have successfully installed front glass on my 61
Newport, but the rear glass has an extra set of curves that make things
more challenging.

-David