Re: [FWDLK] this is getting good

Duane,
        Take your wife along and explain to her that it's almost Christmas.
"Oh what fun it would be to ride in a 1960 MoPar"  or "DeSotoing thru
the streets..."  or try, it's environmentally unsafe to ride in an old
Cadillac, and we should park it now.  Remind her of how neat it would be
to go pick out a "real" Christmas tree in a real car, a DeSoto!  Buying
a DeSoto today, may just put you in a lower tax bracket!
        All of us, or at least most of the honest, married guys know your
predicament, good luck!
John in WI