[FWDLK] this is getting good

Well I talked to the guy about the 60 DeSoto this morning. He is the owner of the car lot and he has had it since 85. It has just had new brakes and the transmission rebuilt in it. The only spot it has any rust is one small spot next to one of the window moldings. He says it runs perfect and the interior is very nice. He is asking 3400$. I'm about to come unglued. I spent all night thinking he would be asking WAY more than that. Well now all I have to do is hope the deal with my Cadillac goes through. Thanks for all the answers to my questions.
                                                      Duane