[FWDLK] 61 Desoto runs (Finally!)

Just a note:

Finally got Dolores (my 61 Desoto 4 Dr HT) running with her new motor "383" Man
 does
she ever sound strong now!!!, bored .030 over Mopar Performance Repro 383
 roadrunner
purple shaft, Edelbrock 600CFM  4 bbl, windage tray, and correct oil pan
 graciously
donated by Rich Washburn (God bless you Rich!!!), this 383 transplant has been
 truly a
labor of love (and trial of my spirit!) but has finally paid off.
I want to thank everyone on the list that offered to provide me with a correct
 oil pan, this
sense of camaraderie is what makes this list such a valuable asset to the
 preservation of our
finned family members!!!, I hope to be able to get my car to Dallas TX. by
 Thurs/Fri this
week to get it loaded up on a boat to Okinawa Japan, (gonna be the only 61
 Desoto in
Japan!!) What a sight she will be motoring  amongst the little Japanese cars (97
 Viper Red
w/pearl white top, dual antennas frenched into the fins) Truly a traffic
 stopper.

Thanks for everyones help!!!

Desotoly Yours
J.S. Trudeau