Re: [FWDLK] Squeeks

First thing, check the condition of the control arm bushings, you may have one
that is worn. If you lubricate, use graphite. It will only be a temporary fix,
but if you use a oil based product like WD-40 or oil, it will eat the stock
bushings and only make things worse. If the bushings are ok, using graphite
won't react with the rubber in the bushings. Give everything a good looking
over, lots of things can cause a squeak. Maybe you have a noisy shock, squeaks
can be a real bear sometimes finding the cause of the noise.
Phil Patterson