[FWDLK] master cyl part deux

To all who care, I decided not to rebuild the master cyl in my 56 Plymouth
cause after I searched the archive, I've already rebuilt it once when I
first got the car (i've owned the car for 11 years)
for pre 1958, Napa only lists rebuild kits. Kanter sells rebuilt units for
$100. The local Kar parts could get a brand new one special order for $115 +
shipping. And the eventual winner was Andy Bernbaum Auto a new one for
$79.50

Thanks for all the suggestions

Nick