[FWDLK] 55 Desoto Coronado

Yesterday  I finally went and looked at the Coronado that my friend found
and have a few pictures if anyone is interested.  It is very sound with the
exception of a badly rusted floor pan on the passenger side.

Very striped car with no radio or power steering originally and no power
brakes now.  Not sure if it had power brakes  originally.  Has power seat
though.  The original owner special ordered it his way!

The car had been repainted and appears to be a straight car.   Upholstery is
very tired and mice have made it home at one time.  Headliner is great yet
though.  Engine is stuck but I bet not badly.  Had been in inside storage
until recently I understand.

My friend decided to not get it so it is still available.   Don't know what
price the owner is looking for yet.