[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Mailbox

I had an idea, while at the sawp meet last year, I saw lots of mailboxes,
some looked like hot rods and of course the usual 57 Chevy. Then in a
woodworking catalog, I saw the pattern for the 57 Chevy and thought to my
self, Why can't I cut that pattern out and instead of painting the belair
trim onto it, paint it to look like my 56 plymouth. The two cars have the
basic body style. I'm guessing it could be painted to look like a savoy,
belvidere, or fury pretty easily. Since I have some extra paint from my car,
I could even get the exact color
What do y'all think ?

Nick