[FWDLK] 300M. . . .again?

Another example of how the current decision makers at DC are out of touch with Chrysler heritage:  I just saw an ad on TV for the new 2000 Chrysler 300M!   So much for the letter series being unique to the year. . .I suppose it would cost too much to retool the badging to call it a 300N.  Not that the 2000 models are any different than the '99s anyway.  They're even using the same commercial that shows off the C300 that they used last year.

Mark   mjh