[FWDLK] Plymouth replacement named!

This is so sick I just had to pass it on.

From Todays Omaha World Herald

Jim Earp one of the local Chrysler Plymouth dealers has announce they have
WON the rights to a new car line to replace the Plymouth line which they
will loose when Chrysler drops it next year.

The replacement is.......Hold on to your hats!

Daewoo!

The article goes on to say that the Daewoo began selling cars in the US last
year and has marketed them largely on college campuses!

Now to make it even worse the showroom which is being used for the sales is
the same one where they displayed my 55 Tango Red/Raven Black Imperial
Hardtop which I got from them around 1980!  Feels like its going downhill
somehow!

Sorry but I just had to pass this on.  Please don't shoot the messenger!  Or
blaspheme him either!