Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth replacement named!

The thing that strikes me about this, is because of the destruction of the
Plymouth name, now one, and probably more, of their dealers are selling
competitors's products out of their showrooms. Terry and Andree, you are right,
this is sick. Lots of folks are going to be swarming to fill the 250,000 or so
car gap left by Plymouth's departure, and there is no guarantee at all they will
buy a Dodge. Daimler shot itself in the foot, just keep watching.
Phil Patterson