Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

Well, to be honest, If it makes Plymouths easier and cheaper for me to buy, that
doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. It is the only upside I can see in this whole
mass of idiocy that Daimler has forced upon us. I am waiting to see  next year
or so, if Daimler actually sells more cars. I am sure  their spin doctors will
be spinning merrilly. But if the approximate 230,000  1999 Plymouth buyers end
up going somewhere else, they will only have themselves to blame. I may try to
score one of the very last 2001 Plymouth Neons next year or so, but it is awful
tempting to just leave my money in my pocket. The only thing that makes me
hesitate to buy Non Mopar is that fact that the current Fords look like they
have been beat with the ugly stick, and I will never buy GM. If I have to fix a
GM, I at least want to be paid for it.
Phil Patterson