Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

 Well, actually Plymouth values already suck. To see a 1955 ford or chevy,
then to see a 1955 Plymouth... it just sucks... And this will surely make it
worse for Plymouth. Roger was sooo right in his letter. Look at Studebaker,
Packard, Nash, Hudson, Kaiser, DeSoto, Edsel, and American Motors. They all
have a couple limited production cars that are of some value, but over all
they are flat, and always will be. People want a car with heritage, and
especially if they have some history with that marque. By 2050, when all
Mopars have been consolidated into a Chrysler division of Mercedes, we will
just be a bunch of old sour men with the 1950's equivalent of the AMC Eagle.
It is sad to say but it seems to me that our cars are more collectable for
being 1950's cars then they are for being Plymouths. Thank God  none of us
bought our Plymouths for collectabillity. And as for the clubs keeping value
up, It just doenst work like that. A Club will keep specialty cars like the
FURY alive and valuable, as well as a few hardtops, but the coupes and four
doors are just dead in the water.. as far as value is concerned these cars
have very little to offer.

P.S. Did you notice that in Today's press release, Chrysler is referring to
the Plymouth Voyager as the "CHRYSLER Voyager"  Hahahahaha...