Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

> Well, actually Plymouth values already suck. To see a 1955 ford or chevy,
> then to see a 1955 Plymouth... it just sucks... And this will surely make
it
> worse for Plymouth.

I don't know about you, but I bought my 58 Plymouth because it's a beautiful
car, not because I may some day be able to cash it in for big bucks.  And
not that it really matters to me, but the value of the 58 Belvedere 2dr HT
has been going up in value over the  last several years, if the Old Cars
Price Guide is to be believed.

> By 2050, when all
> Mopars have been consolidated into a Chrysler division of Mercedes...

I would say more like 2005 or even 2003.

Ron