[FWDLK] 61 Imperial Convertable Crown

Would any one want to venture a guess or an idea as to what a 1961
Imperial Crown convertable would be worth setting in a junk yard?  I'm
not sure of the shape yet except I know the roof is in convertable
position even tho it is up.  And the hood is bent. I may go and look at
it this weekend.  (remember, my wife is away!!)
Thanks in advance
Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth Belvedere