Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

Re: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

Well, I hope some of us are around in 2050!!

Let's see, I'll be 109 and probably not driving my D500s too
often nor will I care too much for what their selling price
will be! I am going to guess though that it will cost a bit
more to own one than it does today.

Brian