Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler

Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voyager???

>P.S. Did you notice that in Today's press release, Chrysler is referring to
>the Plymouth Voyager as the "CHRYSLER Voyager"  Hahahahaha...
>
>In New Zealand, Neons are Chrysler Neons and the Voyager is also a Chrysler
>Voyager!!

I can inform you Americans that all Mopar-cars that are sold overseas are
badged "Chrysler" only exeption are the Viper, in the brochures it's called
Chrysler though. Jeep are sold seperatly by the same dealers under it's own
names. One thing that is irritating me is they refuse to sell the Rams and
Dakota/Durango series :-( I wanted a Ram with a Cummins Diesel, and the
answer I got from the dealer was to buy a Voyager Diesel instead. Chrysler
have their own production for Cherokees, Grand Cherokee and Voyager in
Austria where they build them with Italian VM diesels.
Since I really want a Ram Diesel I have to import it myself from Canada :-(

--
Stig Molteberg
1956 Chrysler New Yorker St.Regis

Ps. Can we please put this Plymouth thread dead soon? The decision is made
and there is nothing we can do to undo this. Let's enjoy the cars they have
already made. Curse the management can one do on the next stockholders
annual meeting , where I guess every stockholder have a right to speak and
vote?