Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler

Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler

In Europe it is the same ,I am driving a 1994 Chrysler
Grand Voyager build in the USA.(V6 engine)
Chrysler Voyager is build also in Austria,also
available in 2.5 liter Diesel engine.
Dirk Brandwijk,1955 4door
Belvedere.

Dit bericht is verstuurd met WISH-mail.