[FWDLK] "60 Plymouth Starter

HELP!!  I am trying to find the people that had a starter for a '60
Plymouth.  I think they signed their name "The Wynns".  Their car was
actually a '59 318, AT.  They were switching engines and they didn't
need the 318 starter.  Anyway, this "rebuild" shop was going to sell
me a rebuilt for $55.  It turned out to be a complete hoax. I should
have known better.  It sounded too good to be true.

 Anyway, I'm still interested in your starter.  If you still have it,
PLEASE contact me.  I checked the numbers and the '59 and '60 seemed
to have the same number.  If you could get the number off of your
starter just to make sure it matches my starter that would be helpful.
That way shipping costs won't be a waste of time and money.  Thank you
very much.

Sincerely,  Nick Nichols

3nichols@sprintmail.com