Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler

Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Value of Plymouths / Clubs / Chrysler Voy...

In a message dated 11/11/1999 3:02:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DAVEAG@FWP.CO.NZ writes:

> Well, actually Plymouth values already suck. To see a 1955 ford or chevy,
>  then to see a 1955 Plymouth... it just sucks... And this will surely make
it
>  worse for Plymouth.

I crossed that bridge long ago....  My fins are on a very tired 1957 Chrysler
Saratoga 4dr.  I didn't buy it for any other reason than sentimental, and
that the darned thing just has lines that I never forgot.

The last Chrysler product I had was a 1957 Belvedere Hardtop, bought in 1959
as my family car.  Somehow I never bought another Chrysler.  I was just able
to buy whatever I needed for service at some particular time.

I looked at the Saratoga on a whim, and knew I had to have it as soon as I
saw it.  It is awfully tired, but I'll never sell it.

In Northern California where I lived for 20 years, 1950's Fords, Chevys, etc
are so common that they never rate a second glance.  But that old Chrysler
turned heads wherever I drove it.  It still does, even back in the Detroit
area.

So, I for one don't care if they ever build another Chrysler, 'cause I GOT
MINE!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Mi.