Re: [FWDLK] steering wheel color

All the wheels except the crystal ones seem to be painted.  I got a NORS one
for my 56 and it was grey not beige.  Used it a year then yanked it and
sanded lightly with about #320, they used spray can of an ALkyd or Epoxy that
I had used on my dash.  Its been on for 6 years and nary a chip, thanks to
todays paint technology.
L.
If U want the exact name of paint I can get it.