[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#197187932: De Soto

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#197187932: De Soto visor mirror - gorgeous MoPar stuff!!

Forward look mopar item. Also click on "seller's other auctions" for other mopar
 items.

Title of item:  De Soto visor mirror - gorgeous MoPar stuff!!
Seller: mjh@wanweb.net
Starts: 11/09/99, 09:57:52 PST
Ends:   11/16/99, 09:57:52 PST
Price:  Currently $13.03
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=197187932

Item Description:
        DeSoto visor mirror.  No reserve!  This one came out of a 1955 De Soto, but
 would look great in your DeS no matter what year it is.  No fogging on this
 mirror at all, although you may see some dust particles in the scan.  A couple
 of tiny imperfections in glass, but nothing that detracts.  Back side has a
 little tape residue.  Absolutely zero rust!  The discoloration that shows on
 the scan of the backside is from my scanner & is not on the mirror.  The mirror
 is gray on the back side.  Satisfaction guaranteed or your money cheerfully
 refunded.  Buyer pays $3.50 s/h (exc intl pays actual), insurance at buyer's
 request and expense.  Checks clear first at my discretion.

I'd be willing to trade winning bidder for a similar mirror that says Plymouth.
 I have the Forward Look emblem mirror, but have never seen one for Chrysler,
 Dodge, or Plymouth.  This is the 1st DeSoto one I've seen.  keywords mopar 1935
 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954
 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961

      FREE Auction Counters, Image Hosting,

      Listing and Bidding tools by Honesty.com

      OTWA Auction Message Forums

      OAUA

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
 http://www.ebay.com