Re: [FWDLK] Help ID a set of 58 plymouth taillights

Re: [FWDLK] Help ID a set of 58 plymouth taillights

Glo-Brite was a company that made replacement lenses
for a variety of cars.  IIRC their stuff looked
correct at a glance.

You'd probably get gigged for using these lenses at a
WPC meet, and they might not stay red over time (like
Ma had that one down herself, i.e., '61 Chrysler) but
they'd pass just fine on a driver.

As to whether they are '58 Ply. or not, I'd have to
see them.  I'm 99% positive BTW that wagons used a
different taillight in '58 (I know they did in '57 and
'59).

=====