Re: [FWDLK] Help ID a set of 58 plymouth taillights

Re: [FWDLK] Help ID a set of 58 plymouth taillights

Richard & all,

If it will make you feel any better, one of my 57 Dodges has
had Glo-Brite tail lights in it for years and never has been
gigged at either local or national shows. And they are still
as red as they ever were!

The only tip I would give is this - if you replace one tail
light lens, replace them both so the color will match. This
would also apply to NOS lenses as well. I wouldn't worry
about Glo-Brites!

Brian