Re: [FWDLK] 6 volt batteries

Bob,

NAPA sells a great 6V battery. I've used them for years in
my 53 Stude Starliner 231 V8 and they have been lasting
about 5-6 years with plenty of cranking power.

Don't remember the price except it wasn't out of line. They
carry a lot of 6V stuff to service fork lifts. I even got a
new master cylinder for my 57 Dodge there!

Brian
57 D500s