[FWDLK] Thanks Guys for the Tlight ID

I would have just just compared them to the ones on the car, but as its in
Oklahoma at my grandmother's house it makes it a little difficult.I had to
use my memory (lol) and the pics of the 58's owned by the members of the
list(very helpful!).The car belonged to my grandfather and I've been
gathering a few parts here and there.
Thanks again
Richard