[FWDLK] Old Friend Found Part 2

Thanks to all who responded to my first email regarding my reaquiring the 56
Dodge wagon I sold almost nine years ago.

It should come as no surprise that the vote was unanimous. Go for it. So I
did.

Today I had a friend of mine in CA checked out the car. He was on his cell
phone to me while he was inspecting it. "Looks the same as when you had it."
Music to my ears. The owner and I agreed on a price. (less than I bought it
or sold it for) He was happy to be selling it back to me.

Now begins the search for a shipper to transport it from CA to NJ. I'll go
with an open carrier to save $$. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
John M
1956 Dodge Sierra Wagon