Re: [FWDLK] Old Friend Found Part 2

That is Killer, John! Heck, buying it back for less then you sold it for is like
you just rented it out for awhile! The fun part will be when you get it back, to
see what all has been done to it and how hard, if at all, it was used.
Congratulations! I wish I was that lucky, most of the cars I have sold were
treated unmercifully and no longer exist, or if they do, they are a gutted shell
somewhere where I can't find them. Hope springs eternal though, I sold my high
school 54 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe, Matilda to someone from around Washington
Pa. I always keep my eyes open and no matter what shape she is in now, I would
buy her back in a heart beat. Oh well, Sara, my 58 Saratoga keeps me good
company.
Phil Patterson