[FWDLK] END OF THE WORLD!!! Andy Burnbuam

[FWDLK] END OF THE WORLD!!! Andy Burnbuam

   I am sorry.... I have just had the funniest thing happen... If this isn't
an apocalyptic sign nothing is. Ok, so for years I have been anti-Andy
Burnbuam <after he dicked me with an order> so on my page I said some nasty
things...  Well I have always figured no biggie... Andy never seems to be
online, no web-page, no input on mailing lists... So I was just waiting for
him to buy a computer and read my page, only to write me off a nasty
letter... Well it never happened...

 THE IRONIC PART  ......

 Today I saw that Andy Burnbuam now has a web site....  And he has pirated a
bunch of graphics DIRECTLY off my site..... Its soooo funny. I dont care that
he has, thats fine by me, but it is just so ironic...

Josh