Re: [FWDLK] Nightmare

I dunno, it could be a lot worse. It looks like to me that someone bought the car with a busted grill and just replaced it with materials at hand. One can hope, if the car was not wrecked, he still has the original grill parts then they could just be reinstalled.Repaint the hood, or even better hopefully, color sand the funky scallops off and repolish the paint. At least this one doesn't have a kit car, rod tossing, small block chivvy in it.

Russell Housen wrote:

There is our worst nightmare on Ebay! Can't we pass a law! <A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2
00359061">eBay item 200359061 (Ends 11/24/99, 09:08:38 PST) - 1959 Custom
Dodge Lancer</A>