Re: [FWDLK] Nightmare

i'd have to go with phil-that car really is not that bad-it's still all
mopar and could easily be restored to original. besides, i can't really
judge seeing as my 61 newport has a very large hole in the hood so the
blower on top of the 528 hemi i am getting will have someplace to go. as
far as i'm concerned if the guy owns the car, he can take a sledgehammer
to it if he wants to-it's his. I may not like it, but not much i can do.

 HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2