Re: [FWDLK] Nightmare

--- Philip Patterson <bintakin@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

> I dunno, it could be a lot worse. It looks like to
> me that someone bought the car with a busted grill
> and just replaced it with materials at hand...

I agree.  This type of Kustom is not really my thing,
but other than the hideous
my-Dodge-wants-to-eat-yer-mama grille it looks like a
'50s period piece (tho this would not have been seen
often on a 4drHT).

> At least this one doesn't have a kit car, rod
> tossing, small block chivvy in it.

Or the everpopular '83 Trans Am interior (did I
actually hear someone on this list refer to that one
as an "upgrade"?  Really?)

OTOH, I'd sure like to see that steering wheel back in
a '60-'61 Fury where it belongs...

=====