[FWDLK] Trunk Mat

Just a word of caution: I just received a trunk mat that was advertised in
Hemmings for a 1959 Desoto. It was advertised "Like New" on page 7784 Oct
1999. I cut the guy a check for $275 plus shipping. It came today from
Brookville NY with major wrinkling, stains, holes and tears. At first he
would not refund my cash but has since decided otherwise. If anyone sees this
item available once again anywhere avoid it! I'm so depressed since this is
the one item i need to fully complete my car.
Russell