[FWDLK] '59 Dodge on ebay

I don't normally feel the need to comment on 'personal taste' matters, but after this and the last 'custom' to be auctioned on ebay, I thought that I'd get something off my chest. Ultimately, I don't like the '59 for sale at the moment, but I think that people are over-reacting a tad. My '58 Plymouth hardtop is getting lowered, detrimmed, colour-coded, custom interior and 18" Torque Thrust IIs - should I line up to be lynched with this ebay guy now or wait til later? Oh, and I'll be fitting a Holley 4 barrel and an alternator over the winter (for shame...) - but it's my car, my money, my taste (or lack of it depending on your standpoint) and I've got to live with the results. Maybe the car culture's a little different over here, but all the bitching about doing this or that's to your car's just unnecessary. If I wanted to get in on that kind of thing I'd go and buy a Morris Minor....
Anthony Knight
1958 Plymouth (modified)
1970 Pontiac (modified)