[FWDLK] stationwagon.com

Hi All,
A friend gave me a picture of R. Rowlands 1959 2dr Plymouth Suburban stationwagon ( beautiful car ! ). He got it from this web page and said there is everything one needs to know about wagons at this site so thought I would share it with anyone that might be interested. http://stationwagon.com/
Happy surfin
Burt
1959 Plymouth Fury
1959 Plymouth Suburban