[FWDLK] Running out of gas

Hi Roger - thanks for the "good taste" comment.  I live in Mosinee, WI, right next to Wausau, quite a ways from Seattle.  I had been talking about getting another 59 Sport Fury for the last 20 years so all my car friends are glad I think cause they were getting tired of hearing about it.  By the way Seattle's favorite quarterback - Dave Krieg - is from this area - went to the high school 3 miles down the road.  Can anybody out there tell me where I can find a list of the past Daytona 500 winners?  I think the first race was in 1959 and Lee Petty won it driving a 59 Plymouth but am not sure and would be nice to have a list.  Checked internet sites but couldn't find anything.