[FWDLK] Hitches

Hi folks, I want to put a trailer hitch on my 56 Savoy. Specifically to use
it to tow a small utility trailer when I go camping. The trailer will be
prety light as it will just have some camping gear. I don't want ot bolt
anything through the bumper.
Any ideas other than making some brackets to attach one of the class III
hitches I have laying around the garage.
On my vans and campers, I used to attach the hitch to a 18 X 40 piece of
quarter inch steel, then bolt the steel plate to the frame and on another
motor home, I attached the hitch to some 2 inch steel angle iron that was
qurter inch thick and attached that to the frame. Never had a problem with
either of those setups and that's what I'll probably do again unless someone
has a beter idea. I'll be camping for a week nex summer and will have 3
people with me and I don't think I can fit tents, sleeping bags, cooler and
clothes for 4 people in the trunk.

Nick Sperduto
N.J.

53 Belair