[FWDLK] Danbury Mint

Hello all:

I don't say too much on the list.....I basically write down the great tips
all of you have given.  But today I must comment.......the Danbury Mint has a
GREAT '57 Chrysler 300 model!  The Franklin Mint does not compare. BUT...like
a few of you have indicated....being on their mailing list is maddening!  I
have received literature on automobile models and everything BUT!  I wrote
them a letter and said I would like to see MORE Mopar
products....particularly the '55 to '61 models.  These car's were LEADERS IN
THE INDUSTRY!  I hope ALL of you will write just ONE model manufacturer and
object to the continuous stream of '57 Chevy's, and '41 Pickups and request
MORE Chrysler products!  The squeeky wheel DOES get the grease!

Another comment.....someone mention "Carpictures.com"  and how about
"Hemmings.com" ( the online carshow)......let's see YOUR pictures gang....Its
free!  And everyone on the list is interested!  Put'em online where everyone
can enjoy them!

Leon Haddix
56 DeSoto and future "Calendar Girl"
57 DeSoto 2000 "Covergirl"