[FWDLK] My Intro

Hello,
     My name is Brian Carpenter.  I am 24 years old and live in Minneapolis, MN.
     I have joined this list because, for several years, I have considered it one of my life's goals to purchase and restore a '57 or '58 Plymouth Belvedere (preferably a Fury) and I am hoping to gain some knowledge in any way that I can.  I first became aware of this particular car when I was about 8 years old and saw "Christine" for the first time.  It quickly became one of my favorite movies (still is to this day) primarily because I was so enthralled by the car itself.  I have since developed a keen interest in all of the "forward look" designs of Virgil Exner.
     Hopefully I am not stepping on anyone's toes by being a member of this list without actually being an owner.  I am pretty ignorant of the subject matter at hand so, honestly, I will probably be doing far more observing than contributing. Talk to ya' Later.

Brian