Re: [FWDLK] My Intro

Hi Brian -

Welcome to our club !  I was also in my early 20s when I fell in love with
the 57-58 Plymouth.  Sure are beautiful cars.  No prob with being a member
without actually owning one.  You'll learn a lot here.  IMHO, you should
save your $$ and wait for the right car to come along.  My first old car (59
Dodge) was rusted out sedan and had a powerless flathead 6 in it.  I poured
$$$$$ into it until I realized that it was the wrong car to restore.  If
you're short on bucks, buy up all the literature you can and become an
expert.  Then you can make an informed decision.

Good Luck,

Ron